Green Pepper can provide your organisation with the following specialist services; all delivered to a high professional standard and from an ethical perspective:
- Training (including online formats) for managers, staff, volunteers, union reps and members, in groups or on a one-to-one basis.
- Resources and consultancy to help you comply with the GDPR.
- Training and consultancy on health, safety and well-being.
- A range of health and safety resources for small charities and community groups.
- Help on embedding ethical leadership and management into your workplace.
- Help you identify areas for capacity building.
- Coaching and mentoring of managers, staff and volunteers.
- Organisational policies and procedures on e.g. safeguarding, data protection, home working.
- Advice on improving staff relations issues and HR policies.
- Training and practical help with your social media, and guidance on using social media safely and professionally.
- Writing leaflets, articles, briefings and blog posts.
Please contact David for more information on how Green Pepper can help you.
Peter Pendle, Former Deputy General Secretary, Association of Teachers and Lecturers (ATL) – Now part of the National Education Union.