Green Pepper can provide your organisation with a range of specialist services; all delivered to a high professional standard and from an ethical perspective. These include:
- Training (including online formats) for trustees, managers, staff, volunteers, union reps and members, in groups or on a one-to-one basis.
- Resources and consultancy to help you understand and comply with data protection law.
- Training and consultancy on health, safety and well-being.
- A range of health and safety resources for small charities and community groups.
- Help you identify areas for capacity building.
- Coaching and mentoring of managers, staff and volunteers.
- Organisational policies and procedures on e.g. safeguarding, data protection, home working.
- Developing your Writing skills for funding bids, leaflets, articles, briefings, presentations and blog posts etc.
Please contact David for more information on how Green Pepper can help you.