Green Pepper can provide your organisation with the following specialist services; all delivered to a high professional standard and from an ethical perspective:
- Training for managers, staff, union reps, members and/or volunteers, in groups or on a one-to-one basis.
- Resources to help you comply with the GDPR.
- Help on embedding ethical leadership and management into your workplace
- Help you identify areas for capacity building
- Coaching and mentoring of managers, staff and volunteers.
- Advice on improving staff relations issues and HR policies.
- Training and practical help with your social media, and guidance on using social media safely and professionally.
- Writing leaflets, articles, briefings and blog posts
Please contact David for more information on how Green Pepper can help you.
Peter Pendle, Deputy General Secretary, Association of Teachers and Lecturers (ATL)