Here are just some of the ways that Green Pepper is helping the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise sector…
Please see the list of upcoming events that Green pepper is providing.
Evaluation and Social Impact
Feedback from organisations and individuals who have used Green Pepper’s services continues to be welcome; and demonstrates the regard in which services such as training workshops are held. Please follow this link to view Green Pepper’s Evaluation and Impact Report 2017 report.
Organisational health check
Green Pepper recently undertook an organisational health check for a Leicester based charity in order to identify possible areas for capacity building.
Social media policy review
In 2017 Green Pepper reviewed a draft social media policy for an organisation in Leicestershire, providing suggestions and advising on best practice.
Website and blog
Social enterprise Citrus Consultancy commissioned Green Pepper to update their website; and write a number of blog articles during 2017.
Does this sound interesting?
Here are some more ways that Green Pepper can help:
- Provide coaching and support to new managers.
- Develop a strategy for workplace well-being.
- Help you embed ethical leadership and management practices.
- Advise on HR best practice and review your policies.
- Facilitate team building or run training events on a selection of issues.
- Write an article for your newsletter or blog.
- Help you develop a safe and effective social media presence.
To discuss your specific needs, please contact David at Green Pepper.
David is a progressive and supportive manager. He is a forward planner and has excellent knowledge of both the educational and employment environment. He has the rare ability to engage and interact with even the most reluctant participants. He makes training sessions enjoyable with a delivery style that seems effortless.
Pauline Rodmell, Regional Officer, Association of Teachers and Lecturers